A truly global approach to movement for short and long term benefits.
A truly global functional approach to movement, capable of offering short and long term benefits.
The strictly personalized lessons consist of an intense bodyweight program and an equally intense work on the specific equipment peculiar of the traditional and contemporary Pilates technique.
In our Lugano site you shall find a beautiful Studio fully equipped for carrying out Body Asset Pilates private and semi-private lessons, which by choice are reserved to a limited number of participants.
The Studio is also supervised by teachers with the international PMA® NCPT® title.
We are also home to the Body Asset Pilates teachers training program, and host numerous continuing education seminars in the field of wellness movement, held by internationally renowned names.
BAME at your firm
Companies that foresightedly decide to offer their employees constant opportunities to meet, to provide them with elements of safeguarding and protecting their health, especially of the back, demonstrate that they want to invest in their workforce.
This attitude guarantees a relationship of mutual respect between the company management and the staff, inevitably directing both parties towards an improvement in interpersonal relationships and an increase in productivity itself.
PREVENTION is the key!
Employees who gladly go to work because they identify it as a place of well-being, can only be effective and efficient in their work
The attention of the medical-scientific community has been dedicated for years to demonstrating how a correct postural attitude during the execution of daily activities is essential to reduce the incidence of those injuries that often lead to even temporary inability to work. Unfortunately, today’s lifestyle has definitely dozed off the body’s innate ability to access its natural resources to sustain itself in the most adequate way.
BAME offers seminars dedicated to postural re-education at the workplaces of clients who request it, structured according to the specific needs that the interested parties encounter in carrying out their profession. For example, we have successfully proposed this type of collaboration to some kindergartens by informing the educators on how to deal with the inevitable stress to which their spine is subjected on a daily basis; to employees of different realities, proposing simple and effective ways to take care of their postural attitude even during working hours; to operators in cleaning and transport companies, teaching them how to perform in the most appropriate way the risky movements that concern their profession.
In order to be effective, programs of this type must be entrusted to competent professionals and must consist of a real business consultancy project, which allows all the parties involved to verify the results.
In 2011, the United Nations itself, based on research and reports provided by the World Health Organization on the prevention of chronic non-communicable diseases, invited the private sector to “… promote and create an environment leading to healthy behavior among workers, including through good corporate practices such as workplace wellness programs…“.
Contact Francesca Cusin
Contact Francesca Cusin and book your BAME Pilates session.
J. H. Pilates
Joseph Hubertus Pilates Mönchengladbach 12.09.1883 – New York on 10.09.1967 was the creator of the Contrology® method (now simply known as “Pilates”) which fundamental principles are:
Pilates himself developed and built some equipment that are absolutely specific and characteristic of his technique, the use of which is essential to fully understand and perform the form of movement he intended as the basis for health.
PILATES Studio rates
• Start 150.00
• Start 3 300.00
• 1 session Private 130.00
• 5 sessions Private 615.00
• 10 sessions Private 1’170.00
• 20 sessions Private 2’200.00
• Seasonal 1 session/week Private 2’600.00
• Seasonal 2 sessions/week Private 4’550.00
• 1 session Semiprivate 70.00
• 5 sessions Semiprivate 330.00
• 10 sessions Semiprivate 630.00
• 20 sessions Semiprivate 1’190.00
• Seasonal 1 session/week Semiprivate 1’450.00
• Seasonal 2 sessions/week Semiprivate 2’480.00
• 1 session MatFusion 43.00
• Seasonal MatFusion 690.00
• 1 Month MatFusion 120.00
Rates expressed in Swiss Francs (CHF)
PILATES On-line rates
• 1 session private On-Line 100.00
• 5 sessions Private On-Line 475.00
• 10 sessions Private On-Line 900.00
• 20 sessions Private On-Line 1’750.00
• Seasonal 1 session/week Private On-Line 2’000.00
• Seasonal 2 sessions/week Private On-Line 3’400.00
• 1 session Semiprivate On-Line 55.00
• 5 sessions Semiprivate On-Line 260.00
• 10 sessions Semiprivate On-Line 495.00
• 20 sessions Semiprivate On-Line 930.00
• Seasonal 1 session/week Semiprivate On-Line 1’130.00
• Seasonal 2 sessions/week Semiprivate On-Line 1’895.00
• Seasonal 1 session/week MatFusion On-Line 600.00
• 1 session/week MatFusion 1 Month On-Line 105.00
Rates expressed in Swiss Francs (CHF)
BAME Pilates rules